Changes to the way you receive medical care
Your GP practice is open
The way you receive medical care will change
This will mean you may:
- receive most care by telephone or video
- you may need to access services using the NHS app or online
- your prescriptions will be sent electronically to your chosen pharmacist - you do not need to go to your practice to collect the script
- your practice will not be prescribing medicines that are available to buy over the counter.
Please make sure:
- you check online to see how your practice is changing
- do not go to your GP practice unless invited to do do
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus stay at home and follow the latest advice on the NHS website.